Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Teeth Dreams Part 2


Today's dream is a continuation of the theme of teeth. Our dream today comes from Megan from the discussion board of our facebook group.

Sometimes in my dream I am grinding my teeth, and I can feel my teeth pulling out of my mouth and I"m chewing them like candy. Then I spit them out, but more and more come. They grow back in my mouth almost as fast as I spit them out. In my dream I am always panicking because I know that I shouldn't be losing my teeth over and over and over, but I can't stop grinding them. When I wake up my whole body is tense, like my fists are clenched and my teeth are clenched, almost like I have been grinding my teeth in real life.


It seems like dreams about one's teeth are common. Have others had similar dreams or ideas about the meanings?

No comments:

Post a Comment